Welcome to the blog Stats and R. As the name suggests, this blog is about statistics and its applications in R (an open source statistical software program). It aims at helping academics and professionals working with data to grasp important concepts in statistics and to apply them in R.
The goal of this website is to make statistics easy to understand by illustrating with examples and using plain English. When possible, for all statistical concepts covered here, I also write an article on how to apply these concepts in R.
If you are new to this blog and to R, I invite you to start with the following articles:
- How to install R and RStudio
- How to import an Excel file in RStudio
- Descriptive statistics by hand or in R
You can also:
- See all articles or articles by categories for more advanced articles
- Learn more about me
- Subscribe to this blog to receive updates everytime a new article is published
If you need help in performing statistical data analyses for your thesis or academic/work related projects, do not hesitate to contact me.